- Quality & Sustainability
- Who We Are
- Special Offers
Gorton’s Wicked Good Fish & Chips
Fish & Chips is a classic New England favorite that’s wicked delicious! Give your coleslaw a kick and add ¼ teaspoon of chipotle powder!
1. Preheat oven to 425°F and spray half a baking sheet with non-stick spray.
2. Cut potato (skin on) lengthwise 4-6 times to make ~1/2"" slices, lay each slice flat and cut into ~3/16"" strips.
3. Place potato strips in a bowl, drizzle with oil, salt, pepper, paprika (optional) and turn to coat.
4. Place potato strips in one layer onto the sprayed side of baking sheet and add Gorton's Beer Batter Fillets to other side of sheet.
5. Bake 14 minutes, turn fillets and fries, bake an additional 12 minutes and let cool on tray for 5 minutes.
6. In the meantime, blend remaining ingredients in bowl (best if made 1 day in advance), refrigerate, mix well just before serving and enjoy!
4 Gorton's Beer Batter Fillet
1 medium russet potato, washed & dried
1 Tbsp olive or vegetable oil
1/4 tsp kosher salt
1 pinch black pepper
1/4 tsp paprika (optional)
1 package (10 oz) coleslaw (in produce section)
1/4 cup mayonnaise
2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
2 Tbsp sugar
Give your coleslaw a KICK and add 1/4 teaspoon of chipotle powder!