NEW! Lemon Butter Grilled Salmon
Good seafood that’s good for you.
Bring the flavor of outdoor grilling to your kitchen table with our Lemon Butter Grilled Salmon. Sustainably wild-caught Salmon expertly seasoned and char-grilled is as tasty as it sounds. Made with only simple ingredients and no artificial ingredients – it’s simply irresistible.
There’s nothing artificial in the wild, so there’s nothing artificial in our Natural Catch.
- No artificial ingredients
- No GMO ingredients
- No natural or artificial colors
- 100% sustainably wild-caught
- UNCOOKED. KEEP FROZEN UNTIL READY TO COOK. Remove fillets from pouch before cooking.
- 1. Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- 2. Arrange seasoned side up on a metal baking pan.
- 3. Bake for 15-17 minutes*.
- *FULLY COOK FISH TO AN INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF 155ºF OR HIGHER BEFORE SERVING.
- Microwave Oven: (1100 Watts)
- 1. Place fillets, seasoned side up, on a microwavable plate and cover loosely.
- 2. Microwave 1 fillet on HIGH for 3 to 4 minutes**, or 2 fillets for 5 to 6 minutes**.
- 3. Rotate plate during cooking. Caution: Plate may be hot.
- Important: Microwave wattages vary, times are approximate.
- **FULLY COOK FISH TO AN INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF 165ºF OR HIGHER BEFORE SERVING.
Servings Per Container: 2
INGREDIENTS: Salmon fillets, sauce.
Water, canola oil, butter (cream, salt), potato starch, sea salt, cane sugar, nonfat milk, cream solids, citric acid, whey, dehydrated lemon peel, natural flavor, parsley, spices.
CONTAINS: SALMON, MILK.
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 1g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 0g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Total Sugars 1g|
|Incl. Added Sugars 1g||2%|
|Vitamin D 8mcg||40%|
|*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
|190mg of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids per serving|
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our e-newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings, and quick meal ideas.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623