NEW! Lemon Herb Crunchy Breaded Fish Fillets
Prep-free, mess-free, stress-free.
Expertly seasoned and coated in savory breadcrumbs, our Lemon Herb Crunchy Breaded Fish Fillets add a zest of flavor to any family meal. Pair with your favorite salad for a well-rounded, palate-pleasing plate. They’re also perfectly crunchy in the air fryer – just see cooking directions below.
Say hello to unbeatable fresh taste, and goodbye to bad stuff:
- High quality, sustainably WILD-CAUGHT Pollock
- Flash-frozen at the peak of freshness to lock in full flavor & nutrition
- 100% WHOLE FILLET FISH with: no fillers, no preservatives, no artificial colors or flavors, no hydrogenated oils, and no antibiotics
- Good source of Protein
- Natural Omega-3’s
- In a resealable bag to lock in freshness, so you can enjoy some now, and the rest later
- UNCOOKED. KEEP FROZEN UNTIL READY TO COOK.
- 1. Preheat oven to 450˚F.
- 2. Arrange on metal baking pan.
- 3. Bake 16-18 minutes total*. Flip after 10 minutes.
- *FULLY COOK FISH TO AN INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF 165˚F OR HIGHER BEFORE SERVING.
- For food safety and quality, follow cooking directions below.
AIR FRYER (1500W**):
- 1. Place 4 fillets in the air fryer basket.
- 2. Fry at 400°F for 10-12 minutes*.
- *FULLY COOK FISH TO AN INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF 165°F OR HIGHER BEFORE SERVING.
- **Directions were developed using two servings in a 1500W Air Fryer without oil. Air fryers can have varying operation methods and wattages. Lower wattage air fryers may require longer cooking time.
- Please refer to the label on your actual package for the most current nutrition, ingredient and allergen information.
Servings Per Container: 5
INGREDIENTS: Pollock fillets, breadcrumb coating, vegetable oil.
Wheat flour, water, whey, sugar, salt, maltodextrin, yeast, lemon juice solids, citric acid, baking powder (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, cream of tartar), dehydrated garlic, parsley, natural flavor, spices.
Canola and/or soybean oil.
CONTAINS: POLLOCK, WHEAT, MILK.
Please refer to the label on your actual package for the most current nutrition, ingredient and allergen information.
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 13g||17%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 4g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 22g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Total Sugars 4g|
|Includes 1g Added Sugars||2%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
|110 mg of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids per serving.|
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our Crew Report newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings and quick meal ideas from your favorite bloggers.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623