Maryland Style Crab Cakes
Bring the taste of a beach-side restaurant to your kitchen. Made with real crabmeat and the perfect blend of seasonings, our Maryland Style Crab Cakes always cook up delicious in your oven or on your stovetop.
- UNCOOKED. KEEP FROZEN UNTIL READY TO USE. Remove crab cakes from pouch before cooking.
- 1. Preheat oven to 400ºF
- 2. Arrange frozen cakes on metal baking pan
- 3. Bake and flip after 15 minutes. Bake for 21-25 minutes*
- *FULLY COOK CRAB CAKES TO AN INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF 165ºF OR HIGHER BEFORE SERVING.
- 1. Thaw crab cakes in microwave on HIGH for 30 - 40 seconds.
- 2. Melt 1 Tbsp. of butter in a non-stick skillet halfway between low and medium heat.
- 3. Add thawed crab cakes to skillet.
- 4. Cook for 12 - 14 minutes, gently turning cakes frequently.
- NOTE: Stovetop temperatures vary, adjust times accordingly.
- Please refer to the label on your actual package for the most current nutrition, ingredient and allergen information.
Servings Per Container: 2
Crabmeat, Water, Mayonnaise [soybean oil, egg yolks, water, distilled vinegar, salt, cider vinegar, egg white solids, paprika extract (color), natural flavor], Breadcrumbs (wheat flour, palm oil, sugar, salt, yeast), Diced Onion, Milk, Cream, Textured Wheat Protein (wheat gluten, wheat starch), Butter (cream, salt), Mustard (distilled vinegar, water, mustard seed, salt, white wine, citric acid, tartaric acid, spices), Less than 2% of: potato starch, celery seed, garlic, salt, sea salt, potassium chloride, sugar, dried red bell pepper, corn flour, parsley, spices.
CONTAINS: CRAB, EGG, WHEAT, MILK.
Please refer to the label on your actual package for the most current nutrition, ingredient and allergen information.
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 10g||13%|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g||13%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 10g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||7%|
|Total Sugars 1g|
|Included Added Sugars 1g||2%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|110mg of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids per serving.|
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our e-newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings, and quick meal ideas.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623