New England Style Haddock
Take gourmet home tonight with our easy-to-prepare wild-caught Haddock fillets, expertly seasoned and coated in an irresistible layer of buttery cracker crumbs.
- UNCOOKED. KEEP FROZEN UNTIL READY TO COOK. Remove fillets from packaging before cooking.
- 1. Preheat oven to 425˚F.
- 2. Arrange on metal baking pan.
- 3. Bake 23-25 minutes total* Flip after 16 minutes.
- For best texture, place fillets directly on pan or use parchment paper. Foil is not recommended.
- *FULLY COOK FISH TO AN INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF 145˚F OR HIGHER BEFORE SERVING.
- Please refer to the label on your actual package for the most current nutrition, ingredient and allergen information.
Servings Per Container: 2
INGREDIENTS: Haddock fillets, breadcrumb coating, canola oil.
Haddock, sodium tripolyphosphate (to retain fish moisture).
Enriched bleached wheat flour (flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), canola oil, water, wheat flour, maltodextrin, yellow corn flour, vinegar, natural butter flavor, salt, sugar, nonfat milk, whey, cultured buttermilk, brown sugar, butterfat, baking powder (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate), dextrose, soybean oil, cheddar cheese (milk, cheese cultures, salt enzymes), colored with paprika, annatto, and turmeric extracts, yeast, caramel color, garlic powder, onion powder, palm oil, citric acid, butter (cream, salt), modified corn starch, sunflower oil.
CONTAINS: HADDOCK, WHEAT, MILK.
Please refer to the label on your actual package for the most current nutrition, ingredient and allergen information.
|Calories 330||Calories from Fat 110|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 12g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 3g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 41g||14%|
|Not a significant source of dietary fiber, vitamin A, vitamin C and iron.|
|170mg of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids per serving|
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our e-newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings, and quick meal ideas.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623