Ocean to Oven Mustard Crusted Salmon
For weeknights or date nights, our oven-ready tray makes it easy to bake a gourmet meal. We top our wild-caught Salmon with a honey dijon mustard sauce and a crispy cracker crumb blend for a taste you just might fall in love with—all you have to do is peel & bake.
- UNCOOKED. KEEP FROZEN UNTIL READY TO COOK.
- 1. Using pull tab, REMOVE film from tray.
- 2. PREHEAT oven to 400°F.
- 3. Place tray on middle rack of oven and COOK for 30 minutes.
- 4. CHECK FISH*. If not fully cooked, continue baking and check at 2-minute intervals until done.
- For extra crunch, broil on HIGH for an additional 2 to 3 minutes.
- *FULLY COOKED FISH IS 145°F OR HIGHER AT THE THICKEST PART OF FILLET, FLAKES EASILY WITH FORK AND IS OPAQUE.
- Please refer to the label on your actual package for the most current nutrition, ingredient and allergen information.
Servings Per Container: 2
INGREDIENTS: Pink salmon, water, wheat flour, sugar, dijon mustard (Vinegar, mustard seed, white wine, citric acid, tartaric acid), less than 2% of: Canola oil, brown sugar, soybean oil, honey, salt, rice vinegar, corn starch, maltodextrin, yeast, egg yolk powder, dehydrated onion, mustard, yellow corn flour, dried parsley, dehydrated garlic, honey solids, acacia gum, spices, brewers yeast, vinegar, horseradish, colored with paprika and turmeric extracts, citric acid, natural flavor, tartaric acid, white wine, sodium tripolyphosphate (To retain fish moisture).
CONTAINS: SALMON, WHEAT, EGG.
Produced in a facility that processes milk, tree nuts and shellfish.
Please refer to the label on your actual package for the most current nutrition, ingredient and allergen information.
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 4g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 1.5g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 21g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Total Sugars 6g|
|Includes Added Sugars 5g||10%|
|Vitamin D 10mcg||50%|
|*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
|315mg of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids per serving|
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our e-newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings, and quick meal ideas.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623