Ocean to Oven New England Baked Cod
Place in the oven and prepare your taste buds for a trip to New England. Topped with melted butter and bread crumbs, our New England Baked Cod is prepared in an oven-ready tray so you can bake a traditional meal without the traditional prep.
- 1. Using pull tab, REMOVE film from tray.
- 2. PREHEAT oven to 425°F.
- 3. Place tray on middle rack of oven and COOK for 29 minutes.
- 4. CHECK FISH*. If not fully cooked, bake for an additional 2 to 4 minutes.
- For extra crunch, broil on HIGH for an additional 2 to 3 minutes.
- *FULLY COOK FISH TO A TEMPERATURE OF 145°F OR HIGHER AT THICKEST PART OF FILLET.
- Please refer to the label on your actual package for the most current nutrition, ingredient and allergen information.
Servings Per Container: 2
INGREDIENTS: Cod, wheat flour, canola oil, lemon slice, unsalted butter (Pasteurized cream, natural flavor), water, less than 2% of: Salt, sugar, modified milk ingredients, yeast, yellow corn flour, dehydrated onion, nonfat milk, dehydrated garlic, spices, dried parsley, paprika, colored with paprika and turmeric extracts, dehydrated red bell pepper, maltodextrin, natural flavor, citric acid.
CONTAINS: COD, WHEAT, MILK.
Produced in a facility that processes egg, soy, tree nuts and shellfish.
Please refer to the label on your actual package for the most current nutrition, ingredient and allergen information.
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 13g||17%|
|Saturated Fat 6g||30%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 2g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Total Sugars 0g|
|Includes Added Sugars 0g||0%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
|300mg of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids per serving|
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our e-newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings, and quick meal ideas.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623