Premium Flounder Fish Fillets
Extra-large, extra crunch, extra delicious. Not only are our Premium Flounder Fish Fillets coated with breadcrumbs made from daily baked bread, they’re also oven-fresh and ready to enjoy in under 25 minutes.
- UNCOOKED. KEEP FROZEN UNTIL READY TO COOK. Remove fillets from packaging before cooking.
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2. Arrange on metal baking pan.
- 3. Bake 22 - 24 minutes total.* Flip after 12 minutes.
- For best texture, place fillets directly on pan or use parchment paper. Foil is not recommended.
- *FULLY COOK FISH TO AN INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF 155°F OR HIGHER BEFORE SERVING.
- Please refer to the label on your actual package for the most current nutrition, ingredient and allergen information.
Servings Per Container: 4
INGREDIENTS: Flounder fillets, breadcrumb coating, vegetable oil.
Flounder, sodium tripolyphosphate (to retain fish moisture)
Wheat flour, water, yellow corn flour, sugar, salt, whey, baking powder (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, cream of tartar), yeast, maltodextrin, lemon juice solids, citric acid, dehydrated garlic, natural flavor, spices.
Canola oil & soybean oil
CONTAINS: FLOUNDER, WHEAT, MILK.
Please refer to the label on your actual package for the most current nutrition, ingredient and allergen information.
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 12g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat Fat 3.5g|
|Monounsaturated Fat Fat 8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 24g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Total Sugars 3g|
|Includes 1g Added Sugars||2%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
|110mg of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids per serving.|
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our Crew Report newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings and quick meal ideas from your favorite bloggers.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623