NEW! Signature Grilled Tilapia
Good seafood that’s good for you.
Spice up your next meal by bringing the taste of outdoor grilling inside your kitchen. And at just 100 calories per fillet, our Signature Grilled Tilapia is high in flavor yet low in guilt.
- UNCOOKED. KEEP FROZEN UNTIL READY TO COOK. Remove fillets from pouch before cooking.
- 1. Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- 2. Arrange seasoned side up on a metal baking pan.
- 3. Bake for 18-20 minutes*.
- *FULLY COOK FISH TO AN INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF 165ºF OR HIGHER BEFORE SERVING.
- Microwave Oven: (1100 Watts)
- 1. Place fillets, seasoned side up, on a microwavable plate and cover loosely.
- 2. Microwave 1 fillet on HIGH for 3 to 4.5 minutes*, or 2 fillets for 5 to 7 minutes*.
- 3. Rotate plate during cooking. Caution: Plate may be hot.
- Important: Microwave wattages vary, times are approximate.
Servings Per Container: 2
INGREDIENTS: Tilapia fillets, sauce.
Tilapia, sodium tripolyphosphate (to retain fish moisture).
Water, canola oil, potato starch, sea salt, garlic powder, spices, dehydrated red bell pepper, paprika, onion powder, whey, parsley natural flavor.
CONTAINS: TILAPIA, MILK.
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 4g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 1g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Total Sugars 0g|
|Incl. Added Sugars 0g||0%|
|Vitamin D 12mcg||60%|
|*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
|50mg of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids per serving|
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our e-newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings, and quick meal ideas.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623