Alba Salad with Air Fried Butterfly Shrimp
You can’t go wrong with an air fryer and Gorton’s Butterfly Shrimp. Food Diary of a City Girl modified a recipe from one of her favorite Buenos Aires restaurants and managed to keep this amazing salad light for all of us to enjoy.
1. Place Gorton’s Butterfly Shrimp on air fryer rack and air fry at 400°F for 11 – 13 minutes, until reaching an internal temperature of 145°F or higher.
2. Chop pear, avocado, and celery stalk into bite-sized pieces.
3. Add arugula, Kalamata olives, crumbled Roquefort, drained mushrooms, chopped pear, and avocado to a medium bowl.
4. For the dressing, finely chop garlic clove. Add all ingredients in a small bowl and mix with a fork or whisk.
5. Gently mix in the Alba Salad Dressing. Add the salad to a medium serving platter. Top with the air fried Butterfly Shrimp. Enjoy!
For the salad:
9.2 oz Gorton’s Butterfly Shrimp
5 cups arugula
½ cup Kalamata olives, pitted
2 oz Roquefort, crumbled
2 celery stalks
4 oz canned mushrooms, drained
For the dressing:
3 tbsp olive oil
1 small garlic clove
1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice or apple cider vinegar
1 tsp Dijon mustard
½ tsp kosher sea salt
¼ tsp freshly-cracked black pepper
Crunchy Butterfly Shrimp
Shrimp that packs a punch.
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our Crew Report newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings and quick meal ideas from your favorite bloggers.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623