Asian Shrimp Po Boy
Good luck finding a sandwich more rich in flavor than these Asian Shrimp Po Boys with Gorton’s Popcorn Shrimp. Sweet and sour flavors combine to make this crispy, tender sandwich a must-try.
1. Prepare popcorn shrimp according to package directions.
2. Cut the rolls almost in half length-way and pull out some of the insides so the sandwich is not too bready.
3. Do not cut the sandwich totally through, as you want to keep a seam so the slaw and shrimp do not fall out.
4. Pack each roll full of slaw, top with crispy hot shrimp and drizzle with sweet chili glaze.
1. Add all slaw ingredients to a medium-sized bowl, toss to combine, and set aside in the fridge while your shrimp cooks
1 (14 ounce) package Gorton’s Popcorn Shrimp
4 (6 inch) artisan rolls dusted with flour
0.25 cup sweet chili glaze
2 cups broccoli slaw mix
1 cup thinly sliced napa cabbage
2 green onions, thinly sliced
2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
2 tablespoons lime juice
2 tablespoons minced cilantro
1 tablespoon grated ginger
1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
1 tablespoon brown sugar
Drizzle olive oil or sesame oil
Kosher salt and pepper, to taste
100% whole, tail-off Shrimp covered with a flavorful breading.
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our Crew Report newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings and quick meal ideas from your favorite bloggers.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623