Asian Shrimp Po’ Boy
A fresh roll, crunchy Asian flavored broccoli slaw, crispy baked shrimp, and a drizzle of spicy Sriracha mayo. Thanks for making us hungry, Nutmeg Nanny!
- Prepare shrimp according to box directions.
- Cut the rolls almost in half long ways and pull out some of the insides so the sandwich is not too bready.
- Don’t cut the sandwich totally through you want to keep a seam so the slaw and shrimp don’t fall out.
- Pack each roll full of slaw, top with crispy hot shrimp and drizzle with mayo.
- Add all slaw ingredients to a medium sized bowl, toss to combine and set aside in the fridge while your shrimp cooks.
- Add all ingredients to a small bowl and mix to combine.
1 (14 ounce) box Gorton’s Popcorn Shrimp
4 (6 inch) rolls
2 cups broccoli slaw mix
1 cup thinly sliced napa cabbage
2 green onions, thinly sliced
2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
2 tablespoons lime juice
2 tablespoons minced cilantro
1 tablespoon grated ginger
1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
1 tablespoon brown sugar
Drizzle olive oil or sesame oil
Kosher salt and pepper, to taste
1/2 cup mayonnaise
2 tablespoons Sriracha
1 tablespoon minced cilantro
1/2 lime, juiced
100% whole, tail-off Shrimp covered with a flavorful breading.
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our e-newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings, and quick meal ideas.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623