Autumn Golden Crusted Salad
With red curly kale, arugula, and delicata squash, this salad lets you taste every color of the rainbow. Sweeten it up with a sprinkle of pomegranate seeds and pecans, and enjoy our delicious fish coated in a blend of crunchy ancient grains.
1. Mix together wilted red curly kale, arugula, baby spinach and wild rice blend.
2. In smaller bowl, to make dressing, mix together balsamic vinegar and olive oil
3. Toss greens in the dressing.
4. Add cooked sliced shallots and roasted delicata squash.
5. Sprinkle with pecans, pumpkin seeds and pomegranate seeds.
6. Add more dressing to taste.
Gorton’s Golden Crusted Fillets
2 cups red curly Kale
1/2 cup arugula
1/2 cup baby spinach
1/4 cup wild rice blend
1/4 cup cooked shallots
1/2 roasted delicata squash
Pecans, pumpkin seeds, and pomegranate seeds (to taste)
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
Golden Crusted Fillets
Deliciously crafted with a superfoods crunchy coating that incorporates quinoa, amaranth and other ancient grains
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our Crew Report newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings and quick meal ideas from your favorite bloggers.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623