Crispy Fish Tacos
A kick of Sriracha spice combined with our crispy Beer Battered Fillets makes these fish tacos from Souffle Bombay irresistible. And when it’s this easy to make you’ll want Taco Tuesday to be taco EVERYDAY.
- Cook fish fillets according to package directions.
- Place your slaw in a small mixing bowl, add in peanuts if using.
- Combine dressing ingredients in a mason jar and shake vigorously until emulsified. Taste and adjust for sweetness and heat.
- Just before serving, toss slaw with the dressing, allow it to sit for 5 minutes.
- In another small bowl, mix mayonnaise and Sriracha, stir until fully mixed. Taste and adjust to your heat preference.
- You can briefly heat your tortillas just before assembling the tacos via a hot pan or use them straight from the bag.
- Assemble Crispy Fish Tacos by placing some slaw into the center of each tortilla, topping that with a whole (or sliced) piece of fish, top that with a little more slaw and then some of the Sriracha mayo.
- Fold it up and enjoy immediately!
1 box of Gorton’s Beer Battered Fillets
6 flour tortillas (or Bibb / Romaine lettuce)
2 cups of a prepackaged bag of slaw or chopped kale salad
⅓ cup shelled peanuts (optional)
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1 teaspoon chili with garlic sauce
¼ cup mayonnaise
½ – 1 tablespoon Sriracha or chili with garlic sauce (to taste)
NEW! Beer Battered Fish Fillets
Flaky, wild-caught whole white fish fillets.
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our e-newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings, and quick meal ideas.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623