Easy Cajun Shrimp Toast
Having people over? Don’t panic. Taste & See has your back with this quick, easy, and unbelievably delicious party favorite using Simply Bake Classic Shrimp Scampi.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine olive oil and minced garlic in a small bowl. Slice baguette into ½-inch slices and lay flat on a baking sheet, then brush them with the garlic olive oil on both sides. Bake for a total of 7-8 minutes on 375°F, flipping once halfway through the cook time.
- Bake the shrimp according to the package instructions. When the shrimp is finished baking, remove it from the oven and transfer to a medium-sized bowl.
- Add garlic powder, onion powder, pepper, smoked paprika, and cayenne if desired. Add grated Parmesan cheese, hot sauce, and fresh thyme to the shrimp and fold it all together.
- Layer 3 shrimp onto each piece of toast and drizzle with the sauce.
- Sprinkle with fresh cracked pepper and serve with lemon wedges.
16.4 ounces Gorton’s Simply Bake Classic Shrimp Scampi (two packages)
2 cloves garlic, minced
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 baguette of 5-grain French bread
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
¼ teaspoon onion powder
¼ teaspoon pepper
¼ teaspoon smoked paprika
Pinch of cayenne pepper, to taste (optional)
2 tablespoons finely grated Parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons vinegar-based hot sauce
1 rounded tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped (about 15 single sprigs)
Fresh cracked pepper
Lemon wedges for garnish, if desired
Simply Bake Shrimp Scampi
Tender tail-off shrimp with garlic, butter & parmesan cheese.
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our e-newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings, and quick meal ideas.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623