Fish Fillets Over Spaghetti Squash
This light, veggie-packed dinner, compliments of Mommy Hates Cooking, might be made with just a few wholesome ingredients – but it will never short you on flavor.
- Prepare the fillets as instructed on the package.
- Remove the seeds of the spaghetti squash and scrape the inside out to create the noodles.
- In a medium-sized skillet, spray with nonstick cooking spray, then adding the vegetables, olive oil, and garlic.
- Sauté and simmer for 15 minutes until soft and the spinach leaves are wilted.
- Serve the spaghetti squash sauté with salt to taste, topped with the fish fillet.
6 Gorton’s Potato Crunch Fish Fillets
4 lb. spaghetti squash, cooked
1 cup sliced mushrooms
1/2 cup grape tomatoes, sliced
1/4 cup white onions, diced
3 cups spinach leaves
2 tbsp. olive oil
1 clove garlic
Salt to taste
NEW! Potato Crunch Fish Fillets
Flaky, wild-caught whole white fillets in a crunchy, potato breading.
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our e-newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings, and quick meal ideas.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623