Fish Taco Bowl With Rainbow Slaw
All the flavors of the rainbow in one delicious bowl! Try this Gorton’s fish taco bowl with rainbow slaw for a healthy, nutrient-rich meal to keep you energized and on the move.
1. Add cooked red quinoa to half of the bowl.
2. Mix together cabbage, carrots, and slaw dressing. Place it in the other half of the bowl.
3. Prepare Gorton’s Beer Battered Fish Fillets according to package directions.
4. Add 2 fish fillets onto the bowl.
5. Top with cilantro, jalapeno, radish, and shallots.
6. Garnish with lime wedges.
7. Drizzle with sriracha ranch dressing. Serve and enjoy!
1 cup cooked red quinoa
1 cup green cabbage
1/2 cup red cabbage
1/2 cup carrots
1/4 cup slaw dressing
1 tbsp cilantro
1/8 cup jalapeno
1/8 cup radish
1 tbsp shallots
1/2 lime (cut into wedges)
1 tbsp Sriracha ranch
2 Gorton’s Beer Battered fillets
Beer Battered Fish Fillets
Flaky, wild-caught whole white fish fillets.
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our Crew Report newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings and quick meal ideas from your favorite bloggers.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623