Beer Battered Fish Tacos With Avocado Crema
Classic pub styles meet modern tastes. We wish everything in life called for Mommy’s Fabulous Finds’ creamy avocado lime sauce.
- Bake the beer battered fish according to the directions.
- While the fish is baking, cut the cabbage into thin slices. Chop up the cilantro.
- Using a food processor or blender, combine the Greek Yogurt, avocado, lime juice, and cilantro. Blend until smooth.
- Warm the tortillas in the oven or microwave.
- To assemble each taco, place the fish fillet inside the taco boat and top with cabbage and the creamy avocado lime sauce. Garnish with addition cilantro and serve with a lime wedge.
Gorton’s Beer Battered Fish fillets
1 cup red cabbage, thinly sliced
1 cup green cabbage, thinly sliced
2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
Flour Tortilla Taco Boats, flour tortillas or corn tortillas
Lime and cilantro, quartered
FOR CREAMY AVOCADO SAUCE:
½ cup plain Greek yogurt
1 avocado, peeled & pitted
1 lime, juiced
1 tablespoon cilantro
Beer Battered Fish Fillets
Flaky, wild-caught whole white fish fillets.
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our Crew Report newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings and quick meal ideas from your favorite bloggers.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623