Grilled Cilantro Lime Salmon with Mango Salsa
Our unique recipe for lime sour cream compliments the sweet honey and salmon with mango salsa perfectly. This healthy salmon recipe tastes delicious and provides a good source of protein. We load up our salmon with mango salsa with fresh red onion, jalapeno, and cilantro to provide just the right amount of kick. Perfect for any appetizer or group gathering occasion.
1. Spoon jerk marinade over uncooked Gorton’s Grilled Salmon Fillets and cook according to package instructions.
2. Mix mango, red onion, jalapeno, honey, and pinch of salt in a medium bowl. Set aside.
3. Mix fat free sour cream, lime zest, lime juice, cilantro, and pinch of salt in a small bowl. Set aside.
4. Arrange tortilla chips in a single layer on a platter. Top each chip with mango mixture.
5. Cut cooked Gorton’s Grilled Salmon Fillets into approximately 20 pieces and place one piece on top of each chip.
6. Top with lime sour cream and garnish each chip with a cilantro leaf. Serve with lime wedges.
1 (6.3 oz) package Gorton’s Classic Grilled Salmon Fillets
2 Tbsp jerk marinade
1 fresh mango, diced
2 Tbsp red onion, minced
2 tsp jalapeno, minced
1 tsp honey
Salt to taste
2 Tbsp fat free sour cream
½ tsp lime zest
1 tsp lime juice
1 tsp fresh cilantro, chopped
20 tortilla chips
Garnish: cilantro leaves and lime wedges
Classic Grilled Salmon
100% wild-caught Salmon expertly seasoned with a classic blend of herbs and spices.
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our Crew Report newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings and quick meal ideas from your favorite bloggers.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623