Honey Mustard Sheet Pan Salmon and Broccoli
One pan. 2 boxes of our Grilled Salmon fillets. A few veggies, and an easy homemade honey mustard sauce. That, and 20 minutes, is all you need to create this masterpiece from Living Sweet Moments.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Grease a sheet pan. Place broccoli in sheet pan. Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil, 1 teaspoon garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat.
- In a bowl, mix the tomatoes with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 1 teaspoon garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat and add to sheet pan.
- In the same bowl, mix the tomatoes with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 1 teaspoon garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat and add to sheet pan.
- Place the 4 frozen salmon fillets in the sheet pan and bake for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, mix sauce ingredients in a small saucepan and boil for 4-5 minutes or until reduced.
- After the salmon has been there for 10 minutes, add the sauce on top and bake for 10 more minutes.
- Remove from oven and enjoy!
2 boxes Gorton’s Grilled Salmon Classic, frozen
1 cup cherry Tomatoes
1 cup baby carrots
2 cups broccoli florets
1/4 cup olive oil
Salt + pepper
3 teaspoons garlic powder
FOR HONEY MUSTARD SAUCE:
1 tablespoon stone ground mustard
2 teaspoons honey
2 teaspoons soy sauce
1 garlic clove minced
1 teaspoon lemon juice
Salt + pepper
NEW! Classic Grilled Salmon
100% wild-caught Salmon expertly seasoned with a classic blend of herbs and spices.
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our e-newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings, and quick meal ideas.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623