Lemon & Cracked Peppercorn Fillets with Sauteed Vegetable Couscous
Freshly sautéed vegetables are tossed with couscous and served alongside Gorton’s Lemon & Cracked Peppercorn Artisan Recipe fillets for a bright dish that will wake up your taste buds!
- Prepare Gorton’s Lemon & Cracked Peppercorn Artisan Fillets and couscous according to package directions.
- Heat oil in a large, shallow pan over medium-high heat.
- Add vegetables and garlic to the hot pan. Stirring frequently, cook until vegetables are slightly browned and cooked through, 5-10 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat and add lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Lightly toss together couscous, cooked vegetables, and parsley.
- Serve vegetable couscous alongside Gorton’s Lemon & Cracked Peppercorn Artisan Fillets, and enjoy!
5 fillets (one package) Gorton’s Lemon & Cracked Peppercorn Artisan Fillets
5 servings couscous (about 10 oz.)
1 Tbsp. olive oil
2 large carrots , sliced
2 yellow bell peppers, sliced
1/2 green bell pepper, sliced
1 large red onion, thinly sliced
2 cloves garlic, minced
Salt and pepper, to taste
3 Tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
Lemon & Cracked Peppercorn Artisan Fillets
Wild-caught Alaska Pollock with lemon, peppercorn and panko breadcrumbs.
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our e-newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings, and quick meal ideas.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623