PANZANELLA FISH STICK SALAD
Give yourself a chef’s kiss when you take a bite of Taylor Golub’s Panzanella salad. With simple homemade croutons, fresh mozzarella, and Gorton’s fish sticks baked to perfection, your tastebuds will get a tour of Italy without the jetlag.
- Cook eight Fish Sticks according to package instructions.
- Tear up 3-4 pieces of sourdough bread. Season with salt & pepper and drizzle with olive oil. Toss together and cook with the fish sticks for 10-12 minutes, or until golden.
- Into a large bowl, add 1 cup of halved cherry tomatoes, 1/2 cup diced mozzarella cheese, 1/4 cup sliced red onion, and all of the toasted bread.
- Season with 1 tsp. of Italian seasoning and salt & pepper.
- Add in 1 tbsp. of drained capers, 1/4 cup torn basil, 1 grated garlic clove, and 1/4 cup chopped banana peppers.
- Slice the fish sticks in half and add to the vegetables then sprinkle in 1/3 cup chopped parsley. Taste for seasoning then pour in your favorite champagne vinaigrette then toss together and enjoy!
- 1 bag of Gorton’s Fish Sticks
- 3-4 pieces of torn sourdough bread
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup of halved cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup diced mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup sliced red onion
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tbsp. drained capers
- ¼ cup torn basil
- 1 grated garlic clove
- ¼ cup chopped banana peppers
- ⅓ cup chopped parsley
- Champagne vinaigrette (or choice)
Crunchy Breaded Fish Sticks
100% real fish sticks in a crunchy golden breading.
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our Crew Report newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings and quick meal ideas from your favorite bloggers.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623