Parmesan Crusted Cod with Roasted Brussel Sprouts
Brussel sprouts roasted with bacon makes the perfect side for our Parmesan Roasted Cod fillets. Together, they make a simple and delicious meal in under 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Prepare Gorton’s Parmesan Crusted Cod fillets according to package instructions.
- Prepare bacon according to package instructions. Chop cooked bacon into small pieces and save bacon grease.
- Sauté halved Brussel sprouts in bacon grease until tender and slightly burnt on the edges.
- Pour bacon grease into a measuring cup. Add vegetable oil up to a ¼ cup.
- In a bowl, whisk together the sherry vinegar, vegetable oil and bacon grease, sugar, garlic, scallion, salt and pepper.
- Pour bacon dressing on cooked Brussel sprouts and toss.
- Serve with Gorton’s Parmesan Crusted Cod Fillets.
1 package Gorton’s Parmesan Crusted Cod Fillets
3 cups halved Brussel Sprouts
¼ cup sherry vinegar
3 tsp. sugar
1 clove garlic – minced
¼ cup chopped scallions
¼ lb of bacon
Salt & pepper to taste
Parmesan Crusted Cod
Extra-large, wild caught Cod fillets in panko breadcrumbs.
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our Crew Report newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings and quick meal ideas from your favorite bloggers.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623