Parmesan Crusted Cod with Warm Potato Salad
A grown up take on a summertime classic! Warm potato salad dressed with a bright vinaigrette and fresh veggies take this simple meal to the next level.
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Prepare Gorton’s Parmesan Crusted Cod fillets according to package instructions.
- Add potatoes to a large sauce pan and cover fully with cold water. Bring to a boil.
- Decrease heat to simmer. Cook for 15 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender. Drain and set aside.
- In a large serving bowl, mix together bell pepper, snap peas, dill and olive oil.
- Add cooled potatoes to serving bowl, season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve warm.
- Serve with Gorton’s Parmesan Crusted Cod Fillets.
1 package Gorton’s Parmesan Crusted Cod Fillets
2 lbs. small potatoes
1 large red bell pepper thinly sliced
2 cups fresh sugarsnap peas, sliced lengthwise
1 large handful of fresh dill, coarsely chopped
2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
Salt and pepper, to taste
Parmesan Crusted Cod
Extra-large, wild caught Cod fillets in panko breadcrumbs.
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our e-newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings, and quick meal ideas.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623