Pistachio Cranberry Grilled Tilapia Fillet with Asparagus
It’s almost unbelievable how this dish takes only 20 minutes to prepare. Try something new! Gorton’s Recipe Renovation Contest 2nd place winner, submitted by Kim of Modest, CA.
- Heat olive oil in large frying pan on high heat; cook mushrooms for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add tilapia fillets and continue; cook for 2 minutes.
- Flip fish over with spatula; turn heat down to medium.
- Add asparagus, lemon juice, maple syrup, water, garlic, ginger, and cranberries; cover and cook for 2 minutes.
- Continue to cook fish until opaque inside.
- To serve, place on individual serving plates. Garnish with pistachios, pepper and fresh basil.
1 tablespoon canola oil
1/2 cup chopped mushrooms
2 Gorton’s Signature Grilled Tilapia Fillets
1 bunch of asparagus, woody ends cut off, cut in 2-inch pieces
1 tablespoon lemon juice (Meyer lemon when possible)
zest from one lemon
2 tablespoons maple syrup
2 tablespoons water
1 teaspoon chopped garlic
2 teaspoons minced crystallized fresh ginger
1/4 cup cranberries
1/2 cup pistachios, shelled, toasted, lightly salted
1/4 chopped fresh basil
Signature Grilled Tilapia
5-Star Tilapia® seasoned with a classic blend of real herbs and spices.
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our Crew Report newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings and quick meal ideas from your favorite bloggers.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623