Roasted Garlic & Italian Herb Fillets with Grilled Vegetable Penne
Grilled vegetables are tossed with penne pasta and served alongside Gorton’s Roasted Garlic & Italian Herb Artisan Fillets for a savory meal in under 30 minutes.
- Heat grill to medium-high and preheat oven.
- Prepare Gorton’s Roasted Garlic & Italian Herb Fillets and penne pasta according to package directions.
- Place the vegetables and garlic on a large sheet of aluminum foil or grill pan sprayed with non-stick spray. Brush vegetables with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Seal vegetables in the foil.
- Place the foil pack or grill pan on the preheated grill and cook 20 minutes, until vegetables are tender.
- Carefully remove vegetables from grill and cut open foil pack (beware of escaping steam).
- Fold grilled vegetables into cooked penne pasta and garnish with fresh parsley.
- Serve Gorton’s Roasted Garlic & Italian Herb Artisan Fillets alongside vegetable penne medley, and enjoy!
5 fillets (one package) Gorton’s Roasted Garlic & Italian Herb Artisan Fillets
5 oz. dry penne pasta
1 large zucchini, cut into ½-inch pieces
1 large yellow squash, cut into ½-inch pieces
2 large carrots, cut into ¼-inch pieces
½ red bell pepper, cut into ¼-inch strips
2 cloves garlic, minced
¼ cup olive oil
Salt and pepper, to taste
1 tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
Roasted Garlic & Italian Herb
Wild-caught Alaska Pollock with roasted garlic and Italian breadcrumbs.
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our Crew Report newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings and quick meal ideas from your favorite bloggers.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623