Savory Gluten Free Tilapia Crepes with Vegetable Remoulade
Crepes for dinner! These delicious, gluten-free tilapia crepes are a great alternative to the usual appetizer or dinner rotation.
- Prepare grilled fillets in oven according to package directions. Cool slightly. Cut each fillet lengthwise into 5 strips.
- While fillets are cooking, prepare Vegetable Remoulade by mixing tomato, cucumber, yellow pepper, garlic, pickles, and mayonnaise juice in a small bowl.
- Prepare crepe mix by mixing eggs, milk, water, and gluten free pancake mix. More water may be needed to slightly thin batter.
- Heat non-stick griddle or pan. Pour batter (should be thin) to form thin crepe, approximately 3.5 inches in diameter. Make 10 crepes.
- Wrap one cooked fillet strips in each crepe. Top with Vegetable Remoulade and serve.
Grilled Roasted Garlic Butter Tilapia
Flame-grilled 5-Star Tilapia® with roasted garlic & butter
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our Crew Report newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings and quick meal ideas from your favorite bloggers.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623