Asian Salmon Fried Rice Recipe
A lighter version of a takeout favorite, this Asian Salmon Veggie Fried Rice is full of flavor. Paired with our Simply Bake Salmon, it’s a flavorful and delicious meal done in under 30 minutes. If you’re looking to add some new, exciting flavors to your dinner rotation, our Asian Salmon Fried Rice Recipe is the meal for you.
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Prepare Gorton’s Simply Bake Salmon according to package instructions.
- Heat one tablespoon olive oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add carrots and white onions and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Crack the egg directly into the pan and gently push it around until barely cooked, 1-2 minutes.
- Add the rice and stir fry until egg is mostly cooked, turn the heat up and add the other tablespoon of oil.
- Add the frozen peas, rice vinegar, hoisin sauce and soy sauce and stir fry for another 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat, and serve.
- Serve with Gorton’s Simply Bake Salmon.
1 package Gorton’s Simply Bake Salmon
2 cups cooked rice
2 tbs. Olive oil
¼ cup diced carrots
1/8 cup diced white onion
¼ cup frozen peas
1/8 cup hoisin sauce
¼ cup soy sauce
1 tsp. rice wine vinegar
Simply Bake Salmon
Wild-caught Salmon with roasted garlic & butter.
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our Crew Report newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings and quick meal ideas from your favorite bloggers.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623