Skillet Crisp Tilapia with Roasted Tomato Caprese Salad
Tilapia and tomato are a perfect pair! Whip up this ready-in-no-time meal for a healthy and appetizing dinner.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Meanwhile, prepare Gorton’s Skillet Crisp Tilapia according to package instructions.
- Toss the tomatoes with the oil, salt, and sugar.
- Spread in a single layer and cook about 20 minutes, tossing once.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly. Transfer roasted tomatoes to a bowl and toss with the mozzarella, basil, and balsamic vinegar. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve caprese salad over Gorton’s Skillet Crisp Tilapia with a side of salad greens, if desired.
Gorton’s Skillet Crisp Tilapia with Garlic & Herb (1 package)
1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes
1/2 Tbsp. olive oil
Pinch of sugar
1/2 cup cubed mozzarella
1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
Splash of balsamic vinegar
Freshly ground black pepper
Salad greens, if desired
Skillet Crisp Tilapia Garlic & Herb
5-Star Tilapia® lightly coated in garlic and herb seasoning.
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our Crew Report newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings and quick meal ideas from your favorite bloggers.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623