Smart & Crunchy Fillets with Fresh Mango Salsa
You’ll love the contrast of Smart & Crunchy Fillets topped with cool, refreshing mango salsa. Dinner is done AND delicious!
- Prepare Gorton’s Smart & Crunchy Fish Fillets according to package instructions.
- Cook white rice according to package directions.
- While Fish Sticks and rice are cooking, dice mango, red pepper, & purple onion, and chop cilantro and put into bowl.
- Mix mango, pepper, onion and cilantro.
- When fish fillets and rice are done cooking, place rice mixed with black bean on plate, and place 2 fillets next to rice.
- Top fillets with mango salsa mixture.
- If desired, squeeze fresh lime over fillets and enjoy!
Smart & Crunchy Fish Fillets
2 Mango, diced
½ cup Red pepper, diced
¼ cup Purple onion, diced
As desired Fresh cilantro, chopped
2 cups White rice, cooked
1 cup Black beans
2 Limes (optional)
NEW! Smart & Crunchy Fish Fillets
100% wild-caught fillets breaded in a crunchy, golden panko coating.
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our e-newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings, and quick meal ideas.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623