Smart Fillet Taco Salad
Enjoy this refreshing and simple salad topped with NEW Smart & Crunchy Fillets. It’s Taco Tuesday with double the crunch!
- Prepare Gorton’s Smart & Crunchy Fish Fillets according to package instructions.
- While Fish Sticks are cooking, chop lettuce, tomatoes, and avocados and place in bowl.
- Sprinkle on black beans, tortilla chips, and any other topping of choice.
- When fish fillets are done cooking, place 2 fillets on top of prepared salad.
- Serve with favorite dressing and enjoy!
Smart & Crunchy Fish Fillets
4 cups Chopped lettuce
¼ cup Shredded cheese of choice
½ cup Diced tomatoes or halved cherry tomatoes
1 Avocado, sliced
¼ cup Black beans
¼ cup Tortilla chips slices
4 tablespoons Dressing of choice
NEW! Smart & Crunchy Fish Fillets
100% wild-caught fillets breaded in a crunchy, golden panko coating.
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our e-newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings, and quick meal ideas.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623