Southern Style Artisan Fillets with Roasted Acorn Squash Salad
This savory meal with Southern Style Artisan Fillets is a delicious way to kick up at-home date night!
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Prepare Gorton’s Southern Style Fillets according to package instructions.
- To prepare the Acorn Squash, trim the ends and chop each squash in half. Scoop out the seeds and slice into ½-inch thick half moons.
- Place the cut squash on a baking pan and brush both sides with oil, then sprinkle with parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper. Turn slices over and season second side.
- Bake squash for 20-25 minutes, until tender. These may be baked alongside Gorton’s Fillets.
- Serve the prepared Southern Style fillets alongside the roasted acorn squash on top of the salad greens of your choice. Sprinkle with candied pecans and dried cranberries, if desired. Enjoy!
5 fillets (one page) Gorton’s Southern Style Artisan FIllets
2 medium acorn squashes (1 to 2 pounds)
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
¼ cup parmesan cheese
½ teaspoon each, salt and black pepper
Salad greens, like Bibb Lettuce
Candied pecans and dried sweetened cranberries, optional
Southern Style Artisan Fillets
Wild-caught Alaska Pollock in a southern-spiced crunchy corn coating.
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our Crew Report newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings and quick meal ideas from your favorite bloggers.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623