Thai Lettuce Wraps with Tilapia Fillets
This spicy Thai-inspired recipe will give your guests the freedom to enjoy these wraps anyway they want!
1. Prepare Gorton’s Grilled Tilapia Fillets according to package instructions. Allow to cool and cut each fillet into 3 strips (12 strips total).
2. In a microwave safe small bowl, combine all Spicy Crunch ingredients except peanuts. Cook in microwave on High for 1 minute.
3. Stir in peanuts and set Spicy Crunch aside.
4. In a small bowl, stir together Dipping Sauce ingredients and set aside.
5. On a large platter, arrange all Wrap Platter ingredients and cooked Gorton’s Grilled Tilapia strips. Garnish platter with lime wedges and sweet red peppers.
6. To assemble a wrap, fill lettuce leaf with desired vegetables. Spoon Dipping Sauce over the vegetables. Top with 2-3 strips of cooked Gorton’s Grilled Tilapia and sprinkle with Spicy Crunch.
2 (6.3 ounce) packages Gorton’s Signature Grilled Tilapia (4 fish fillets)
2 Tbsp Panko bread crumbs
1/8 tsp red pepper flakes
1/8 tsp ground ginger
1/8 tsp garlic powder
½ Tbsp olive oil
2 Tbsp dry roasted peanuts, finely chopped
½ cup light lime vinaigrette
1/8 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
2½ inch cucumber, seeded, julienned
½ cup cilantro sprigs
½ cup matchstick cut carrots (or julienned)
1 mini sweet red pepper, seeded, julienned
½ cup red onion, chopped
4 to 6 Bibb or Boston lettuce leaves, washed
Garnish: lime wedges and small sweet red peppers
Signature Grilled Tilapia
5-Star Tilapia® seasoned with a classic blend of real herbs and spices.
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our Crew Report newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings and quick meal ideas from your favorite bloggers.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623