Tuscan Garlic & Herb Tilapia with Parmesan Zucchini
Parmesan cheese gives zucchini a savory crunch, making it the perfect pair with our Tuscan Garlic & Herb Tilapia fillets.
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Prepare Gorton’s Tuscan Garlic & Herb Tilapia according to package instructions.
- Cut zucchini into halves the long way and scoop out the seeds in the center.
- In a bowl mix parmesan, softened cream cheese, onion, lemon juice, rosemary, salt, pepper and thyme.
- Stuff zucchini boats with cheese mixture.
- Line pan with foil and spray with non-stick spray. Place stuffed zucchini on foil.
- Bake on bottom rack for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Serve with Gorton’s Tuscan Garlic & Herb Tilapia.
3 zucchini squash
1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
1/3 cup softened cream cheese
1/8 cup chopped green onion
1 ½ tbs. lemon juice
1 tsp. rosemary
1/8 tsp. salt
1/8 tsp. black pepper
1 tsp. thyme
Tuscan Garlic & Herb Tilapia
White, flaky Tilapia fillets in crispy Italian breadcrumbs.
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our e-newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings, and quick meal ideas.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623