Classic Grilled Salmon
Good seafood that’s good for you.
When it comes to a healthy, easy and delicious meal option, our Classic Grilled Salmon is tough to beat. Pair it with your favorite salad or rice for extra helpings of flame-grilled deliciousness. And at just 90 calories per fillet, it’s impossible to resist.
- UNCOOKED. KEEP FROZEN UNTIL READY TO COOK. Remove fillets from pouch before cooking.
- 1. Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- 2. Arrange seasoned side up on metal baking pan.
- 3. Bake for 14-16 minutes*.
- *FULLY COOK FISH TO AN INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF 165ºF OR HIGHER BEFORE SERVING.
- Microwave Oven: (1100 Watts) 1. Place fillets, seasoned side up, on a microwavable plate and cover loosely.
- 2. Microwave 1 fillet on high for 3 to 4.5 minutes*, or 2 fillets for 4.5 to 6 minutes*.
- 3. Rotate plate during cooking. Caution: Plate may be hot.
- Important: Microwave wattages vary, times are approximate. *FULLY COOK FISH TO AN INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF 165ºF OR HIGHER BEFORE SERVING.
Servings Per Container: 2
INGREDIENTS: Salmon fillets, sauce.
Salmon, sodium tripolyphosphate (to retain fish moisture).
Water, canola oil, natural flavor, sugar, salt, corn starch, spices, whey, onion powder, citric acid.
CONTAINS: SALMON, MILK.
|Calories 90||Calories from Fat 20|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 2g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 0g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g||1%|
|Calcium 2%||Selenium 40%|
|Not a significant source of dietary fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, and Iron.|
|300mg of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids per serving.|
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our e-newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings, and quick meal ideas.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623