Crispy Battered Flounder Fillets
Prep-free, mess-free, stress-free.
Three reasons why our Crispy Battered Flounder Fillets are a classic, family-pleasing favorite: flaky, tasty and oh-so tender. And at just 20 minutes from oven to plate, it’s easy to turn any meal time into flounder time.
- Although great care is take to remove bones, some may remain.
- UNCOOKED. KEEP FROZEN UNTIL READY TO COOK. FOR FOOD SAFETY AND QUALITY, FOLLOW THESE COOKING DIRECTIONS BELOW.
- 1. Move oven rack to middle of oven.
- 2. Heat oven to 425ºF.
- 3. Arrange uncooked fish fillets in a shallow metal baking pan, leaving space between fillets.
- 4. Bake uncovered 18 to 20 minutes* until coating is golden brown and crispy. Turn fillets over after 10 minutes of cooking.
- *FULLY COOK FISH TO AN INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF 165ºF OR HIGHER BEFORE SERVING.
- Please refer to the label on your actual package for the most current nutrition, ingredient and allergen information.
Servings Per Container: 2
INGREDIENTS: Flounder fillets, batter coating, vegetable oil.
Flounder, water, sodium tripolyphosphate (to retain fish moisture).
Enriched bleached wheat flour (flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), water, wheat flour, modified corn starch, baking powder (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, cream of tartar), sugar, salt, palm oil, onion powder, yeast, colored with paprika and turmeric extracts, natural flavor, whey.
Canola and/or soybean oil.
CONTAINS: FLOUNDER, WHEAT, MILK.
Please refer to the label on your actual package for the most current nutrition, ingredient and allergen information.
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 13g||17%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 3.5g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 25g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Total Sugars 3g|
|Includes Added Sugars 1g||2%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|80mg of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids per serving.|
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our e-newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings, and quick meal ideas.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623