Crispy Beer Batter Shrimp
Prep-free, mess-free, stress-free.
Made with real draft beer for a hearty pub taste, our Crispy Beer Batter Shrimp are as delicious as they are dippable — making them the perfect armchair companion for game day, (or any other day).
- UNCOOKED. KEEP FROZEN UNTIL READY TO COOK. Remove shrimp from packaging before cooking.
- 1. Preheat oven to 425ºF
- 2. Arrange on metal baking pan
- 3. Bake 16-20 minutes total*. Flip after 10 minutes.
- *FULLY COOK FISH TO AN INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF 145ºF OR HIGHER BEFORE SERVING.
- 1. Place shrimp in basket, separating to prevent from sticking.
- 2. Fry at 350ºF for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Note: The correct oil temperature is critical to ensure proper browning and thorough cooking. Always allow oil to reheat before frying additional shrimp.
- Please refer to the label on your actual package for the most current nutrition, ingredient and allergen information.
Servings Per Container: about 2.5
INGREDIENTS: Shrimp, batter coating, vegetable oil.
Shrimp, sodium di-, tri, and polyphosphate (to retain moisture), sodium bisulfite (preservative).
Wheat flour, beer (water, barley malt, corn, rice, hops, yeast), water, baking powder (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate), salt, sugar, palm oil, colored with paprika and turmeric extracts, whey.
Soybean and/or canola oil.
CONTAINS: SHRIMP, WHEAT, MILK.
Please refer to the label on your actual package for the most current nutrition, ingredient and allergen information.
|Calories 250||Calories from Fat 130|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 14g||22%|
|Saturated Fat 4g||20%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 9g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 23g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber <1g||4%|
|Not a significant source of vitamin A, vitamin C and Iron.|
|50mg of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids per serving.|
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our Crew Report newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings and quick meal ideas from your favorite bloggers.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623