NEW! Crunchy Breaded Fish Fillets
Prep-free, mess-free, stress-free.
Cooked to a delicious golden crisp, our Crunchy Breaded Fish Fillets are an easy, family-pleasing meal ready fresh from the oven in just 15 minutes.
Say hello to unbeatable fresh taste, and goodbye to bad stuff:
- High quality, sustainably WILD-CAUGHT Alaska Pollock
- Flash-frozen at the peak of freshness to lock in full flavor & nutrition
- 100% WHOLE FILLET FISH with: no fillers, no preservatives, no artificial colors or flavors, no hydrogenated oils, and no antibiotics
- Good source of Protein
- Natural Omega-3’s
- In a resealable bag to lock in freshness, so you can enjoy some now, and the rest later
- UNCOOKED. KEEP FROZEN UNTIL READY TO COOK.
- 1. Preheat oven to 450˚F.
- 2. Arrange on metal baking pan.
- 3. Bake 13-15 minutes total* Flip after 7 minutes.
- For extra crunch or cooking more than 4 fillets, add 3 minutes to the cooking time.
- *FULLY COOK FISH TO AN INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF 165˚F OR HIGHER BEFORE SERVING.
- For food safety and quality, follow cooking directions below.
AIR FRYER (1500W**):
- 1. Place 4 fillets in the air fryer basket.
- 2. Fry at 400°F for 10-12* minutes.
- *FULLY COOK FISH TO AN INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF 165°F OR HIGHER BEFORE SERVING.
- **Directions were developed using two servings in a 1500W Air Fryer without oil. Air fryers can have varying operation methods and wattages. Lower wattage air fryers may require longer cooking time.
- Please refer to the label on your actual package for the most current nutrition, ingredient and allergen information.
Servings Per Container: 5
INGREDIENTS: Alaska Pollock fillets, breadcrumb coating, vegetable oil.
Alaska Pollock fillets
Wheat flour, water, yellow corn flour, sugar, salt, whey, yeast, baking powder (baking soda, cream of tartar), onion powder, natural flavor.
Canola and/or soybean oil.
CONTAINS: POLLOCK, WHEAT, MILK.
Please refer to the label on your actual package for the most current nutrition, ingredient and allergen information.
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 9g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 2.5g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 25g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||7%|
|Total Sugars 3g|
|Includes 1g Added Sugars||2%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
|120mg of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids per serving.|
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our Crew Report newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings and quick meal ideas from your favorite bloggers.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623