Crunchy Breaded Fish Sticks
Make best buds with any tastebuds.
You can’t beat the classics. Perfectly crispy and exceptionally dippable, our Crunchy Breaded Fish Sticks are always delicious and made from 100% wild-caught Alaska Pollock, making them the perfect intro for seafood-reluctant family members.
- UNCOOKED. KEEP FROZEN UNTIL READY TO COOK.
- 1. Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- 2. Arrange on metal baking pan.
- 3. Bake 15-17 minutes total* Flip after 10 minutes.
- *If cooking more than 20 fish sticks, add 2 minutes to the cooking time. FULLY COOK FISH TO AN INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF 155ºF OR HIGHER BEFORE SERVING.
Microwave + Oven Broiler
- For more than 10 sticks, Traditional Cooking Directions are recommended.
- 1. Microwave (1100 Watts)** fish sticks in a single layer on HIGH for 1 minute.
- While microwaving, move oven rack to MIDDLE of oven.
- 2. Turn oven on Broil setting (HI or 550°F). Preheat oven for only 1 minute.
- CAUTION: HOT! Transfer fish sticks onto metal baking pan and broil according to these times: 5 Sticks: 4 minutes, FLIP, 3-4 minutes; 10 Sticks: 5 minutes, FLIP, 4 minutes
- *FULLY COOK FISH TO AN INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF 165° OR HIGHER BEFORE SERVING.
- **Note: For lower wattage microwaves, microwave an additional 30 seconds.
Servings Per Container: 6
INGREDIENTS: Minced Alaska Pollock, breadcrumb coating, canola oil.
Minced Alaska Pollock
Wheat flour, water, sugar, salt, yeast, whey.
CONTAINS: POLLOCK, WHEAT, MILK.
|Calories 190||Calories from Fat 80|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 9g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g||13%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 4.5g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 18g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Not a significant source of vitamin A, vitamin C and Iron.|
|110mg of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids per serving|
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Check it off your grocery list at:
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our e-newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings, and quick meal ideas.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623