Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi
Transform a simple plate of pasta into a delicious feast. This easy-to-prepare meal is high in flavor yet low in guilt, making it the perfect answer to an empty stomach.
- UNCOOKED. KEEP FROZEN UNTIL READY TO COOK.
- 1. Arrange in a skillet
- 2. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently - 6-10 Minutes
- 3. Want more sauce? Add 1/4 cup water
- *FULLY COOK SHRIMP TO AN INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF 165ºF OR HIGHER BEFORE SERVING.
- 1. Arrange 6-7 frozen shrimp in a single layer in a morivwave safe bowl and cover loosely with plastic wrap.
- 2. Microwave on HIGH for 3 to 5 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking.
- 3. Let stand for 1 minute to complete cooking, and stir before serving.
- Caution: Product and bowl will be hot. Refrigerate leftovers promptly
Servings Per Container: about 2.5
INGREDIENTS: Shrimp, sauce.
Shrimp, sodium di-, tri-, and polyphosphate (to retain moisture), sodium bisulfite (preservative).
Water, sunflower oil, buttermilk, maltodextrin, gelatin, modified food starch (corn, potato, tapioca), salt, garlic powder, sugar, natural flavor, whey, cream powder, spices, butter (cream, flavor), onion powder, sunflower lecithin, xanthan gum, dehydrated red and green bell pepper, citric acid, romano cheese (milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes), vinegar, parsley, colored with paprika and turmeric extracts.
CONTAINS: SHRIMP, MILK.
|Calories 120||Calories from Fat 45|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 5g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 3g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Not a significant source of vitamin A, vitamin C and iron.|
|60mg of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids per serving.|
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our e-newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings, and quick meal ideas.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623