Make best buds with any tastebuds.
Kids of all ages love the satisfying crunch from our expertly seasoned Popcorn Shrimp. Coated in a golden crispy breading, they’re guaranteed to add a pop of flavor to any meal. Check out our recipe pages for easy Popcorn Shrimp appetizers and Popcorn Shrimp dinner ideas. Best part is they only take 15 minutes!
- UNCOOKED. KEEP FROZEN UNTIL READY TO COOK. Remove shrimp from package before cooking. MICROWAVING IS NOT RECOMMENDED.
- 1. Move oven rack to middle of oven.
- 2. Heat oven to 425°F.
- 3. Arrange uncooked shrimp in a shallow metal baking pan, leaving space between shrimp.
- 4. Bake uncovered 14 to 16 minutes* until coating is golden brown and crunchy. Turn shrimp over after 8 minutes of cooking.
- *FULLY COOK SHRIMP TO AN INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF 145°F OR HIGHER BEFORE SERVING.
- 1. Place shrimp in basket, separating to prevent from sticking.
- 2. Fry at 350°F for 2 to 3 minutes until golden brown and crunchy.
- Note: The correct oil temperature is critical to ensure proper browning and thorough cooking. Always allow oil to reheat before frying additional shrimp.
- Please refer to the label on your actual package for the most current nutrition, ingredient and allergen information.
Servings Per Container: 4
Shrimp, enriched bleached wheat flour (Flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), vegetable oil (Cottonseed, canola, and/Or soybean), water, less than 2% of: Salt, modified corn starch, sugar, baking powder (Baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate), yeast, onion powder, yellow corn flour, garlic powder, whey, wheat flour, palm oil, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, sodium di-, tri-, and polyphosphate (To retain moisture), nonfat mik, colored with paprika, annatto, and turmeric extracts, natural flavor, caramel color, sodium bisulfite (Preservative).
CONTAINS: SHRIMP, WHEAT, MILK.
Please refer to the label on your actual package for the most current nutrition, ingredient and allergen information.
|Calories 370||Calories from Fat 140|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 15g||23%|
|Saturated Fat 4g||20%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 8g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 23g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Calcium 2%||Iron 10%|
|Not a significant source of sugar, vitamin A and vitamin C.|
|50mg of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids per serving.|
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our Crew Report newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings and quick meal ideas from your favorite bloggers.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623