Make best buds with any tastebuds.
Kids of all ages love the satisfying crunch from our expertly seasoned Popcorn Shrimp. Coated in a golden crispy breading, they’re guaranteed to add a pop of flavor to any meal. Check out our recipe pages for easy Popcorn Shrimp appetizers and Popcorn Shrimp dinner ideas. Best part is they only take 15 minutes!
- UNCOOKED. KEEP FROZEN UNTIL READY TO COOK.
- 1. Preheat oven to 425˚F.
- 2. Arrange on metal baking pan.
- 3. Bake 14-16 minutes total* Flip after 8 minutes.
- *FULLY COOK FISH TO AN INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF 165˚F OR HIGHER BEFORE SERVING. MICROWAVING IS NOT RECOMMENDED
- Please refer to the label on your actual package for the most current nutrition, ingredient and allergen information.
- 1. Using half of the package, place shrimp in basket, separating to prevent from sticking
- 2. Fry at 350˚F for 2 to 3 minutes. Note: the correct oil temperature is critical to ensure proper browning and thorough cooking. Always allow oil to reheat before frying additional shrimp.
- 1. Arrange half a package of shrimp in a single layer in the air fryer basket
- 2. Fry shrimp at 400°F. for 8-10 minutes total
- 3. Shake basket halfway through cook time. Note: If preparing more than half a package cook to the longest cook time.
- Note: **Air fryers can have varying operation methods and wattages. Please consider your appliance when following these instructions.
Servings Per Container: 4
Shrimp, Enriched Bleached Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Vegetable Oil (Cottonseed and/or Canola), Water, Less than 2% of: Salt, Modified Corn Starch, Sugar, Baking Powder (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Yeast, Onion Powder, Yellow Corn Flour, Garlic Powder, Whey, Wheat Flour, Plam Oil, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Sodium Tripolyphosphate (To Retain Moisture), Nonfat Milk, Colored with Paprika, Annatto, and Turmeric Extracts, Natural Flavor, Caramel Color, Sodium Bisulfite (Preservative).
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 9g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 5g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 21g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||11%|
|Total Sugars 1g|
|Includes 1g Added Sugars||2%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our Crew Report newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings and quick meal ideas from your favorite bloggers.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623