Southern Style Artisan Fillets
Real fish, real ingredients, real good. Our Southern Style Artisan Fillets feature a savory blend of southern-inspired spices and a crunchy corn coating. And at only 125 calories per fillet, down-home cooking is healthier than ever.
- UNCOOKED. KEEP FROZEN UNTIL READY TO COOK. For food safety and quality, follow cooking directions below.
- 1. Move oven rack to middle of oven.
- 2. Heat oven to 425°F.
- 3. Arrange uncooked fish fillets in a shallow metal baking pan, leaving space between fillets.
- 4. Bake uncovered 17–19 minutes* until coating is golden brown and crunchy. Turn fillets over after 12 minutes of cooking.
- *FULLY COOK FISH TO AN INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF 165°F OR HIGHER BEFORE SERVING.
Servings Per Container: 3
Pollock, wheat flour, vegetable oil (Canola and/Or soybean), water, enriched bleached wheat flour (Flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), less than 2% of: Modified corn starch, salt, yellow corn flour, sugar, yellow corn meal, spices, dextrose, dehydrated garlic, whey, baking powder (Baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate), yeast, maltodextrin, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, parsley, colored with paprika, annatto, and turmeric extracts, natural flavor, malic acid, sodium tripolyphosphate (To retain fish moisture).
CONTAINS: POLLOCK, WHEAT, MILK.
|Calories 250||Calories from Fat 130|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 14g||22%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 4g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 22g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Vitamin A 0%||Vitamin C 0%|
|Calcium 2%||Iron 4%|
|130mg of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids per serving.|
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our Crew Report newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings and quick meal ideas from your favorite bloggers.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623