Mini Shrimp Tostadas
Uncomplicated Chef adds a twist to a traditional tostada by using Gorton’s Air Fried Butterfly Shrimp. Topped with queso fresco, lime and fresh cilantro, this crunchy classic is a perfect bite every time.
1. In a medium bowl smash the avocados using a fork. Add the rest of the ingredients and stir together. Keep it refrigerated.
2. Cook the shrimp in an air fryer as per package instructions.
3. Spread the tortilla chips.
4. Top with one teaspoon of guacamole and a crispy shrimp.
5. Sprinkle fresh cilantro and queso fresco, hot sauce, and serve
1 package of Gorton’s Air Fried Butterfly Shrimp
Large round tortilla chips or make your own
1 tbsp queso fresco
1 tbsp fresh cilantro
Hot sauce to drizzle
2 ripe avocados
1 tbsp red onion, diced
2 tbsp lime juice
2 tbsp fresh cilantro
1 jalapeno, diced
Salt and black pepper to taste
Air Fried Shrimp
Air fried for light & crispy breading on the outside and tender shrimp on the inside
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our Crew Report newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings and quick meal ideas from your favorite bloggers.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623