Air-Fried Beets and Fish Fillets Salad with Feta Cheese and Green Vinaigrette
Air fried beets are about to be your new favorite snack – but first, try them as a compliment to Gorton’s Crunchy Breaded Fish Fillets in this summer salad recipe by Cooking with Manuela! Add some flavor complexity with fresh arugula and crumbled feta cheese, and finish it off with a drizzle of the homemade sweet and zesty Green Vinaigrette.
1. FULLY COOK FISH TO AN INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF 165°F OR HIGHER BEFORE SERVING.
2. Toss the beets with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, salt and pepper. If using both golden and red beets, make sure to toss in separate bowls and keep separated.
3. Place the beets and the fish fillets in your air fryer basket and cook at 400°F for 8 minutes. Turn the fish fillets and toss the beets. Air fry for another 5 to 8 minutes until the fillets are golden and the beets are fork tender.
4. Make the green vinaigrette: in a blender, add the spinach, basil, a pinch of salt, lemon juice and olive oil. Blend until smooth.
5. To serve: add the baby arugula to a serving plate (or make two individual plates). Top with the beets and the fish fillets. Sprinkle with feta cheese and drizzle with the vinaigrette. Serve and enjoy!
4 Gorton’s Crunchy Breaded Fish Fillets
4 large beets (2 red and 2 golden), peeled and diced
2 cups packed baby arugula
2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
Handful of fresh basil
Handful of baby spinach
1 lemon, juiced
Salt and pepper, to taste
Extra-virgin olive oil for drizzling
Flaky, wild-caught whole Alaska Pollock fillets in a golden crunchy Panko breadcrumb.
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our Crew Report newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings and quick meal ideas from your favorite bloggers.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.