Crispy Fish Gyros
Uncomplicated Chef’s Crispy Fish Gyro recipe is light and refreshing. Using Gorton’s Air Fried Fish Fillets and a bright and tangy tzatziki sauce, this classic takeout favorite is adapted into the perfect quick, easy and light weeknight meal.
1. In a medium bowl, combine tomatoes, cucumbers, red onion, olives, and parsley. Drizzle olive oil and season. Toss well and set aside.
2. In a small bowl, stir together all ingredients for the sauce. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. (It can be done the day before)
3. Cook the fish fillets in an air fryer as per package instructions.
4. Warm pita bread.
5. Build gyro by spreading tzatziki sauce on pita bread, topped with vegetable mixture.
6. Top with 1-2 fish fillets.
7. Sprinkle feta cheese. Roll the pita and serve.
6-8 Gorton’s Air Fried Fish Fillets
1 tomato, diced
1 cup cucumbers, diced
½ cup red onion, diced
½ cup olives
1 tbsp olive oil
Salt and black pepper to taste
2 tbsp fresh parsley
2 tbsp crumbled feta cheese
1 cup Greek yogurt
2 tbsp lemon juice
¼ cup olive oil
1 garlic clove, grated
Salt and pepper to taste
2 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
Air Fried Shrimp
Air fried for light & crispy breading on the outside and tender shrimp on the inside
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our Crew Report newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings and quick meal ideas from your favorite bloggers.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623