Easy Instant Ramen Noodle Soup with Beer Battered Fish
Instant ramen becomes instantly amazing when Hungry Traveling Mama spruces it up with a few things that you can find in most kitchens. This delicious ramen noodle soup with our beer battered fish will warm up your mealtime and be a real crowd-pleaser.
1. Prepare Gorton’s Beer Battered Fillets according to package directions, until reaching an internal temperature of 165°F or higher.
2. In a 4 qt Dutch Oven add water, vegetable broth paste, adobo & half the seasoning package from the ramen, and add sesame oil. Add the white part of the scallions and about a few sprigs on cilantro.
3. Simmer for about 10 minutes.
4. Add Ramen Noodles. Simmer until noodles are cooked.
4. In a bowl add ramen noodles and broth.
5. Top with eggs, spinach, carrots, and Beer Battered Fillets. Garnish with cilantro, scallions, red pepper flakes and a squeeze of lemon. Add Sriracha or additional Red Pepper Flakes for an extra kick. Drizzle with additional Sesame Oil. Enjoy!
8 cups Water
1 tsp Vegetable Broth Paste
1 tbsp Adobo
1 tbsp Sesame Oil
1 med Carrot julienned
1 cup Spinach
1 package Instant Ramen
1 package Gorton’s Seafood Beer Battered Fillets
2 Boiled Eggs
Red Pepper Flakes
Beer Battered Fillets
Flaky, wild-caught whole white fish fillets.
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our Crew Report newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings and quick meal ideas from your favorite bloggers.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.