GORTON’S FISH FILLETS WITH MANGO SALSA SALAD
Can’t decide between sweet and spicy? With Food Cravingz Mango Salsa Salad topped with Gorton’s Fish Fillets, you don’t have to! Combine mango and red pepper with red onion and jalapeno over a bed of rice and greens, and fill up on a fresh bowl of summertime.
- Cook fillets according to package directions
- Cut the mango, red onion, and pepper into large chunks and mix together. Add your favorite seasoning to your liking.
- Build your salad with the mixed greens on the bottom, add the cup of rice, salsa and fish fillets.
- Squeeze half a lime on your salsa.
- Sprinkle your favorite seasoning on your rice.
- 3 Gorton’s Crispy Battered Fish Fillets
- 1 lime
- 1 mango
- ¼ red onion
- ¼ red pepper
- 1 jalapeño
- 1 cup of cooked white rice
- 2 cups of mixed greens
Flaky, wild-caught white fish fillets dipped in a golden, crispy coating.
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our Crew Report newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings and quick meal ideas from your favorite bloggers.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623