BBQ Fish Fillet Sandwich
A delicious alternative to your usual burger, this combo from the grill is a tasty meal.
1. Prepare Gorton’s Crunchy Golden Fish Fillets according to package instructions.
2. In the meantime, brush each onion piece, with 1 Tbsp of oil and grill or broil for 5-10 minutes on each side.
3. Blend together 2 Tbsp of barbecue sauce with mayonnaise and 2 Tbsp of barbecue sauce with the onions.
4. Spread bottom half of rolls with barbecue mayonnaise and place cooked fillets onto roll.
5. Top with tomato, onions and lettuce and serve immediately.
4 Gorton’s Crunchy Golden Fish Fillets
4 Tbsp vegetable or olive oil
4 Tbsp barbecue sauce
1 Large spanish onion, sliced into four pieces
4 hard rolls, split
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1 large tomato, thinly sliced
4 large lettuce leaves
NEW! Crunchy Breaded Fish Fillets
Flaky, wild-caught whole Alaska Pollock fillets in a golden crunchy Panko breadcrumb.
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our Crew Report newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings and quick meal ideas from your favorite bloggers.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623