BEER BATTERED FISH TACOS
Not every evening calls for spice. Chat With Cat’s fish tacos will take you for a walk on the sweeter side when you top Gorton’s Beer Battered Fish Fillets with a simple mango salsa. After a sprinkle of cotija cheese, all that’s left to do is enjoy.
- Cook Fish Fillets according to package directions
- Meanwhile, wash and chop purple cabbage and cilantro
- Brush tortillas with oil and heat over medium heat
- Once fillets are cooked, start assembling your taco
- Scoop a spoonful of sour cream onto the tortilla.
- Top with purple cabbage, then fish fillet.
- Add a spoonful of mango salsa over the fish
- Top with cilantro
- Sprinkle cotija cheese over tacos and enjoy!
- Gorton’s Beer Battered Fish Fillets
- Corn tortillas
- Purple cabbage
- Mango Salsa
- Sour Cream
- Cotija Cheese
Beer Battered Fillets
Flaky, wild-caught whole white fish fillets.
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our Crew Report newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings and quick meal ideas from your favorite bloggers.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623