Chipotle Fish Tacos with Mango Lime Slaw
Looking for a way to kick taco night up a notch? Just add a kick of jalapeño and sweet mango salsa with this flavorful recipe from Danica’s Daily.
- Preheat oven to 350°F and bake fish according to package instructions.
- While fish is baking, prepare slaw by combining slaw ingredients in a large bowl and tossing until combined. Set aside to marinate for 20 minutes.
- Prepare the mango slaw, taco toppers and grill tortillas.
- Mix the greek yogurt and chipotle and set aside.
- Once the fish is cooked, remove from the Bake Perfect Oven Bag and transfer to a plate.
- Divide fish evenly among tortillas and drizzle with chipotle spread. Top with mango slaw, queso fresco cheese, cilantro if using and 1 slice avocado per taco.
- Serve with lime wedges and enjoy!
6 ounces Simply Baked Tilapia with signature seasoning (2 packets)
6 extra thin yellow corn tortillas
1/4 cup 0% Greek yogurt
1 tablespoon chipotle in adobo, chopped
1 cup mango slaw (recipe below)
1 ounce queso fresco cheese, crumbled
1/2 avocado, sliced
1/4 cup cilantro, roughly chopped, optional
6 lime wedges, optional
1 1/2 cups cabbage mix
1/2 red bell pepper, diced
1 mango, diced
1 jalapeño, seeded and diced
1/2 cup cilantro, roughly chopped
1 lime, juiced and zested
1/2 tablespoon agave nectar
1/2 teaspoon taco seasoning
Sea salt and black pepper
Simply Bake Tilapia Signature Seasoning
Flaky Tilapia fillets with chef inspired seasoning.
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our e-newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings, and quick meal ideas.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623